Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curly hair styles?

Well... I'm considering to get layers in my hair but haven't found the right pic or website to get it from. Since I have curly hair, I'm pretty sure that I need a pic to show the stylist. I also need help with what kind of layers and how long of them, since I have long brown curly hair. All the help is helpful!



Curly hair styles?

Take your request to your Salon. They have books there that you can reference. Your stylist should be able to help you with your face shape, hair's volume and all the other components that go into the perfect cut!! Good Luck!!



Curly hair styles?

my friend has long curly blonde hair. well layers look cute if you hair comes just right over your shoulders. and you don't want any bangs since you have curly hair.



Curly hair styles?

TIP, do not cut it DRY.... I have curly hair myself, and what my mom always done when i was a child was wash my head, and pull all the hair up ontop of my head (right on top, the VERRY top) and cut it straight accrost... the bottom will still be long, and you will have all kinds of different layers

No comments:

Post a Comment