Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can i cut and style my hair ?

I have quite long hair. Its not very thick but its wavish/curlyish and i can't layer it too much or cut it too much cause it will puff up. I don't think my hair is ugly but its always the same style, long,wavy with little layers and i cannot have a fringe coz i'll get a lot of spots =[ !Help , I want a nice change and a cool style .. ?



How can i cut and style my hair ?

prefer layer plus step cut on your hair that will look beautiful on you



color your hair which will suit your complexity



How can i cut and style my hair ?

Go to the hair salon and tell them you want a nice layered cut that will get rid of the frizz. the maybe get it cut up to below your shoulders oooo... and if u want to look like a friend or celeb bring a picture of them and tell them what u want

No comments:

Post a Comment