Friday, April 27, 2012

My hair is long and it reaches my hips and its really nuff or as u would say its frizzy and sometime

find the right hair style what do u suggest as a hair style for me?



My hair is long and it reaches my hips and its really nuff or as u would say its frizzy and sometimes i cant?

I suggest you try to smooth out the frizzes with some specially designed oil [[google for frizz free serum]] and then see what you can do with that.



My hair is long and it reaches my hips and its really nuff or as u would say its frizzy and sometimes i cant?

You could straighten it with a flat iron and then put glossing polish in it. That would definitely eliminate frizz, but it might take a long time if your hair is that long! If your hair is curly or wavy, you can put curling mousse (I use So Sexy from Victoria's Secret) in it and the curls will be more defined and less frizzy.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment