Friday, April 27, 2012

Is Very Long silky straight black hair an all time style????

R there indians here with very long silky hair????? How do u wear it in a party??? and what r the appreciations u receive??



Is Very Long silky straight black hair an all time style????

yes they are! You always get appreciated with long, silky, open hair. Short hair suits to some people only but long hair are great!



Is Very Long silky straight black hair an all time style????

I have long straight silky hair. I prefer to just always leave it down, some may consider it boring, but it looks best this way, I may part it differently when I feel like a change, but its usually down. I get lots of compliments. Its become my style. Of course I put it in a ponytail when at the gym. And once in a while I slick it all back in a high ponytail with a ribbon around my head to match my outfit. Depends on the mood. But it just depends on how you feel comfortable. I think long silky healthy hair is beautiful just the way it is and best appreciated where everyone can see it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment