Monday, April 23, 2012

How can i style long dark boring atraight hair w/ a small wave?

Its to my mid back. I can't Cut or Die it. It's dark brown. No bangs. No style previusly done. I'm back in school trying to look good and have fun but my hair is so boring its bot atractive. What can I do to it to make it cute and noticible with out cutting or dying it? i CAN use "Temperary" Dies. My hair doesnt have to much straght either. It's really thin, Fine. It looks best down but its boring just down. I really sick of Pony tails, braids and Buns. Is their anything else I can do with it keeping it down at the same time. Sorry if i confused anyone.



Love Lots,



- Stevie



How can i style long dark boring atraight hair w/ a small wave?

i love long straight dark brown hair. i suspect your hair is probably gorgeous, you just don't know it.



my hair is fine too, and i hate it. get a really good mousse. i use scruples cream parfait, which can be a little tough to find, but it's worth it. i'm sure you can find it online. blow dry upside down. you can try a bunch of small braids on wet hair. sleep on it, and when you take it down you'll have messy waves. experiment with different ways to part your hair. make two tiny braidss on each side then pull them together for a cute hippie look. or just make a couple small long braids behind each ear. the possibilities are endless with long hair.



How can i style long dark boring atraight hair w/ a small wave?

well i have completely straight hair and you can wear a half pony tail and thats wat i do but i have layers

No comments:

Post a Comment