Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need a change...(hair question)?

I have long (middle of my back) hair, it's straight with long layers. I want a change. I don't want to cut it too short but I was wondering.. what could I do with it? long bangs? Which celebrity has nice, long, styled hair?



I need a change...(hair question)?

Long hair is sexy don't cut it, why not get highlights or braids.



I need a change...(hair question)?

I reccomend layered hair and angled in the front.



I need a change...(hair question)?

oook.....u could die it a dramatic color that looks flattering to match ur skin tone



long bangs r cute but annoying....



uuuh



i dies my dark brown hair half auburn in the under layers and i like it



u could get a curling iron and go crazy...



u could even goe punk or prep....(whichever ur not)



make sure u like it first



have fun



I need a change...(hair question)?

i think you should cut it to your shoulders and layer it dat wud look nice i fink



I need a change...(hair question)?

i have very long hair. its right above my belly button, naturally straight and more towards the thin side, but it has volume to it. i have bangs to around the middle of my ear and angled in the front with long layers and it works, so if you have the same hair type maybe it would be a good idea? i would definately go with angling from your chin or lower. im sure it would look cute =]



I need a change...(hair question)?

go for like a lindsey lohan or hilary duff look...those are pretty "in" and you wont lose a lot of you hair

No comments:

Post a Comment