Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have very thick curly hair and a round face, what are some good hair styles for that?

I want a new hairstyle for school, and like i said i have long thick curly hair and a round face. i want something i could still put my hair in a ponytail, and i'd like some longer bangs,(maybe in the diagonal cut across the face) but i'm not sure how it would look. any ideas will be appreciated!



I have very thick curly hair and a round face, what are some good hair styles for that?

Side/Diagonal cut bang would suit your face shape (make it look longer). Depending on how curly your year. I usually put my hair in a pony day and just straighten my fringe with the blow/dryer or straightner.



You could also try putting your hair in a medium to high pony tail when wet. Grab small sections as losely twit and pin (usually about four or five sections). This will make a messing but and with a staight diagonal fringe will look hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment