Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm getting a haircut for '' Locks of Love'' and my hair is reeeeally long.

I'm cutting my hair for Locks of Love and it will probably end up around shoulder-length. Does anyone have any cute hairstyles in mind? If you have a picture of it from the internet, could you show that with your answers. THANKS!!!



I'm getting a haircut for '' Locks of Love'' and my hair is reeeeally long. Any style suggestions?

It's really great that you want to donate your hair! Congratulations. =)



However, I would recommend that you find another organization to donate to. Locks of Love sells most of the hair they get to the fashion industry. The wigs that they do give to people often aren't free. Pantene has a program called Beautiful Lengths.



As for hairstyles, you can do pretty much anything with shoulder-length hair. You could get it slightly layered or angled. Bangs look cute with that length hair, as well.



Good luck!



I'm getting a haircut for '' Locks of Love'' and my hair is reeeeally long. Any style suggestions?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



I'm getting a haircut for '' Locks of Love'' and my hair is reeeeally long. Any style suggestions?

You can sell your long hair and then donate the money to the charity of your choice. Locks of love already has far more hair than they can use, and they're now selling most of the hair they receive.



You can sell your long hair at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment