Friday, April 27, 2012

I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick ev

I would say its a good Idea to cut it. I would go a little longer than shoulder length, but only a bit. I would also get some layers and just straighten it, because that is a style that looks good and goes with many things. Plus, its easy to deal with, and you can get a lot of different styles with it.



I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick evenley cut?

im not exactly sure how to tell ya to style it, but with hair that long and nice sounding, your possiblities are endless, i must give you props for growing your hair that long and keeping it so nice



I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick evenley cut?

cut it first, it's too long.. then ask the stylist to style it for u...



I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick evenley cut?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Prom Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick evenley cut?

They have a ton of different prom hairstyles with pictures and how to do them at promspot.com.



I have rather long hair and i need a hart style for prom my hair is past my butt and really thick evenley cut?

Question: do you want to keep it at the length you're at right now? If you do, just get it thinned out so it won't be as thick and heavy. There are plenty of updos for long hair! You'd have so many different ways, but most need to be created by yourself ;)



Ex. http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/2/24/P...



http://www.onewed.com/wedding-hair-style...



However, if you cut it, you'd have lots more styles- mostly generic ones that you see everyone else with, basically. And those, you can simply just google up prom hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment