Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whats the best hair styles these days??? FOR A GIRL!?

Im wanting to get my hair done. I have long blonde wavy hair and my natural hair color is almost blonde but more brown but i was thinking to get my hair colored brown underneath and blonde ontop with brown highlights ontop of the blonde?? if you like this or think of something better please tell me? SUGGESTIONS!!



Whats the best hair styles these days??? FOR A GIRL!?

go barber to ask them



Whats the best hair styles these days??? FOR A GIRL!?

brown underneath is good because it looks chopped and brings out the blonde more.. will look great.



Whats the best hair styles these days??? FOR A GIRL!?

i like your idea sounds cute but you could do black on the bottom and blonde on the top with black highlights on top or brown highlights or brown and black that way you can have a taste of both ALL ARE CUTE hope you find one that you like GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment