Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hair styles for the larger woman?

i have slightly longer than shoulder length, dyed dark brown hair. Im about 5 4 and a bit 'overlly curvy' lol shall i say :)



what do you think would be the best hairstyle to suit my body shape and face. i have a rounded to 'heart -shaped' face, and blue eyes. my hair is kinda wavy too. ihave freckles, and my hair is kinda thick too.



any tips on ideas or colour or length or style? thanks!



Hair styles for the larger woman?

I am of a similar figure. Lol! and I also have a round face with dark brown died hair and a little wave. My hair is also very thick. It took me a long time to find a good hairstyle. People say that "curvier" women should have long hair because it will elongate your body. I found that my hair became flat and hard to manage when it became long because my hair is so thick and heavy. I have a hair cut that is right above my shoulders in lots of layers (to lighten the thickness of your hair). I have the bangs that fall to one side. This hairstyle is very easy to manage. Think Nicole Richie's old hairstyle. I hope that helps you.



Hair styles for the larger woman?

i have layered hair seems to work 4 me i guess i consider myself large w/e heres a pic http://flickr.com/photos/22071660@N04/21...



Hair styles for the larger woman?

Whatever you do, do not cut your hair too short! When you cut your hair short, it makes your face look bigger. If you have longer hair, your face will look longer and thinner.



Hair styles for the larger woman?

whatever you do, dont go for a flipped one way look. like ends flipped in or out. it would look terrible if anything use gel or hairspray and make any layers stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment