Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair cut ?

My hair is very curly, frizz, wavy, and thick. Also long all the way undershoulders. I have splits ends I am scared and I don't want to cut my hair too short. Any good hair style advise without cutting to short. For thick long curly hair.



Hair cut ?

Go to a hairstylist that you trust or has a good reputation and following. Go to Beautytrends.com and look at hairstyles in wigs. I've seen many lovely hairstyles for curly and wavy hair on Beautytrends.com. They also have hairstyle websites where you can view many hairstyles. Do a search for "women's hairstyles". When you find a style you love, bring a photo to your hairstylist and ask him or her to copy the style. Just don't let anyone talk you into cutting your hair short. I don't like short curly hair...it is too masculine. Just make sure that the style frames your face and is flattering. I wish you luck.



Hair cut ?

just tell the lady to keep the length and only to cutt off the split ends (then layers maybe)



Hair cut ?

I would have them trim off your dead ends and cut it in LONG layers.. Keeping your length..



Hair cut ?

omg i am exactly the same... i straighten my hair everyday and i swim so it is VERY damaged. I got a 1/2 to 1 1/2 inches off and then 2 days later i got a deep condition. It looked SO different and short when i first cut it but after only a week it looked so much better and longer... and my hair definetly doesnt grow SUPeR fast... good luck!



Hair cut ?

Just ask your stylist to cut a little at a time and let you see it every step of the way. Then you can just tell him/her when to stop.



Hair cut ?

get layers on your hair, then u will look FABOULOUS!!!!!



Hair cut ?

my hair is similar to that i would say get the perimeter cut about 1 in to 1 1/2 then deep condition ur hair it will improve in a few weeks



good luck!!!



Hair cut ?

i have the same exact problem,



try cutting the split ends then thin out your hair with a layer or twoo,



then when your drying your hair use a diffuser it helps make your hair un frizzy.



:]



Hair cut ?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment